Re: ACCIDENT !!!

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 04:58:17 EDT

A vehicle is "Totalled" when the expected repair costs are inconsistant with
the vehicle's resale value or when it's damaged(frame) to the point where it
cannot be properly repaired. Expect a battle from the insurance company. As
much as I hate lawyers, I'd recommend one. Everything is negotiable.
Dr. Pat