RE: RE: THERMOSTATS..........

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 13:56:08 EDT

To a point...yes. The difference is minor but most of us who have converted
all have seen gains in MPG as well as performance.

Some manufacturers claim 20-30HP gains which I personally find to be just
that...claims. (Where's the Dyno test results before and after?) Hayden
was more realistic and their techs (who I personally spoke with) stated "up
to 10HP gains...OEM fan style and quality depending".

- Bernd