RE: You know (Peter Anthony) FINAL TIME!!!

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 22:21:11 EDT

Thanks alot PETER! Cause you had to open you smart ass mouth up when Jim was
only trying to get info if someone was SERIOUSLY interested in V6 headers,
you ruin it for the rest of us. BUT I suppose you don't care since you don't
have a V6. Your decision to post private e-mail messages was IMHO very
CHILDISH. Not only once, but you posted it twice. In my eyes, your the
asshole here.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk