RE: 1/4 mi. V-6 times

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 22:26:52 EDT

Well, I also ran at the track yesterday. My best time was still a 16.93, but
I gained 2mph and got ran at 82.62mph. I had a quick d intake and TB new
this time and also a MOPAR tonneau. I think the extra 300 or so pounds from
the cover helped with traction, but hurt my times. I was sleeping at the
lights most of the time, so my reaction times were near 1 second. 60 foot
times ranged from 2.3 - 3 seconds. It just wasn't my day, I think I can do
much better.

Scott, are your times supposed to be 16.xx or did you add some funny gas and
really get into the 14's?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk