RE: My lift kit is on also

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 12:30:19 EDT

Hey Mel,
the truck looks good. I assume you put the add-a-leaf in the rear. I was
playing in my field out back and I'm going to try taking out the add-a-leafs
to see how much it drops the rear. I't should free up some articulation in
the rear end (I haven't tried it without the sway bar disconnected though!).
What shock did you use in rear?? The shocks I ended up having to use were #
LL304 30" (they sent me LL264 or 26")??

How much has your MPG drop?? Mine about 2 MPG. The 33's turned my 3.92's
into 3.55's!!!

Thanks for putting my pictures up on your site.

John McKinney