Re: "Why does it do this?"

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 16:36:12 EDT

Thanks. I will add this to the list for the dealer. I need to bring it in again for my monthly complaint session. I missed last month (no time). I now need an oil change, this "Sure-Grip" thingy, surging idle (again), clutch drifting (again), streeting wheel clunk, wet weather--bad idle(again), bad pinging, etc. This list is getting longer and longer.

Joe

>>> <Jetmugg@aol.com> 09/13 4:16 PM >>>
In a message dated 9/13/99 12:42:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,