Excellent FORD Spank!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 18:49:50 EDT

This is funny as hell!!!

I was coming home on my normal, everyday (and boring) route. Suddenly,
there's a Green Ford Explorer right up on my a$$ as i'm turning onto the
frontage road (long straightaway). He flashes his lights at me and the race
is on...

I run my Dak hard through all the gears and the Explorer is slowly loosing
ground. By this time we're doing about 85mph. We get up to the next light
(just turned red) and he's right next to me. He looks over, rolls down his
window, and yells "Hey, Guess that V8 isn't that much faster than mine!" I
promptly correct him and yelled back; "Your Ford isn't that fast
anyway...you just lost to a V6! Read the emblems stupid!"

Man...was he pissed!! But the only intelligent thing the Ford driver had to
say was "F--K You". Bahahahahaha....!!! ;) LOL

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm