Re: Excellent FORD Spank!!

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 14:24:31 EDT

Great spank, Bernd...

I had a similar experience, but it was in my Ram 1500 5.9L, and the other
truck was a Ferd Stuper-Duty F250... with the Triton V-10.... he pulled 1/2
a truck length at the line (I'm overgeared with 33" tires & 3.92s) but I
caught him, and passed him... I hit about 80 before I had to shut it down to
make my turn, by that time I had over a truck lenght on him... he was NOT
happy, as evidenced by the 1-finger salute I received.

Gary Shook
Penrose, CO