Re: granny driving my dak

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 19:46:28 EDT

I noticed very erratic running for about a week after my TB install and then
it really kicked in. I just installed headers yesterday and the truck seems
to have gone into that same "what the hell is this and what do I do with it"
stage that should take about a week also (since everything else has). I
thought my truck was just weird, but maybe not.