Re: "Why does it do this?"

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 20:53:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/99 10:44:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
DavolJ@olympus.com writes:

<<
 When I make a left turn from a parking space, driveway, or side street, I
get a wheel spin chirp from the driver's side rear wheel. It doesn't do this
when making a right turn. I have noticed this at all speeds and from 1st
thru 3rd gear (if I catch the light from work, I am usually going about
30-35mph in 3rd gear. When I make the left, the right wheel spins and
chirps). I did this the other day next to one of Suffolk County's "finest"
officers. Boy did I get the "Are you kidding Me?" look.

 Thanks (just me curiosity at work )

Hey I have a 92 318 4x4 w/ 3.55's and an open rear. No matter which turn I
take my pass side tire spins. I gotta baby her if I know the law is around.
I already got a warning for spinning tire. Hell just today I made a parts
delivery in my truck, I had to gunn her just to get out into traffic and spun
tire almost the whole time. Personally I loved it. I was pulling out of a
dodge dealership...hehehe, but I had to let off the pedal just to git her to
stop whining and connect.
Gotta have LSD (purple haze).
Boog