Re: Spark Plug (Problem?)Gap

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 20:54:47 EDT

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> Take it easy there Bobby Boy... If you get your tights any more bunched up
> you're nose will start runnin' and you'll have a Texas flood down in Jersey! :)
>
> The Champion 4071-2's will work just fine in your low rider. Stick with stock
> .040 gap if ya' got the stock ig...
>
> Tom

Hey Tommy Boy,
Whats up Bro? Hows the misses. Yea shit when I saw the different size of the
electrode I thought they were the wrong plugs. I was pissed, with it being Sunday
the parts store was closed and I had all the old plugs out.
Anyway all went well, tights are unbunched, thanks for the reply!
Regards,
Bob
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters Burgandy
Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Infinity
Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995