Re[2]: Spark Plug (Problem?)Gap

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 21:45:47 EDT

<<Hey Tommy Boy,
Whats up Bro? Hows the misses. Yea shit when I saw the different size of the
electrode I thought they were the wrong plugs. I was pissed, with it being Sunda
the parts store was closed and I had all the old plugs out.
Anyway all went well, tights are unbunched, thanks for the reply!
Regards,

Bobby my man... Good to hear ya' got those tights unbunched --chafing sucks!
The wife's pissed at me right now. I took the Dak <--content) and played golf
in a tournament today and she had to go to work. Sure seemed like a good plan
to me. :-) Nothing new with the Kota and it's pissing me off! I'm gettin'
sick and tired of saying I'm WAITING to put a locker in my 8 1/4 rear-end. I
got the $$ in a shoebox and all they got to do is make the damn things!

How's that new and improved TB holding up?? I'm seriously thinking about doing
that and a new air intake system.
Tom