Re: windshield decal

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 22:37:25 EDT

The key to making the decal last is to thoroughly clean the windshield
before laying the decal down. Clean with Windex and then use some rubbing
alcohol liberally with a cotton cloth to further clean the glass. I've had
mine on for over a year and have had no problem with the edges lifting and I
use pressure car washes evry week.

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T