Re: Re: RE: Dakota Problems...

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 01:55:29 EDT

Yeah, I'd have a problem with driving a Toy too.
I've had that gear grinding thing on my 5sp 6er, usually when
I'm trying to park in front of my house so all my neighbors can
know just how incompetent I am. If I just let it sit in 5th for
a couple moments with the clutch all the way in, then it doesn't
happen. (visualize reverse!)
Flip