Re: Springs was Re: Turbo vs Supercharger; Attn. Patrick.

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 03:40:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/99 8:14:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, WillTier@aol.com
writes:

<< Did you have any rich problems with the 24# Injectors ? Did you have to
have
 the computer reprogramed for them ? I have a set of 24# and tried them on my
 318 and it was way too rich at idle, had to take em out for now.

 Bill >>

No, but I can tell it does run a bit fat at idle..... but it has that choppy
cam so it doesn't exactly purr anyway (you could always see the raw fuel
dumping at idle) and it's no big deal to me to clean out engine if it loads
up during long idle times at the staging lanes..... Vortech blown Magnum V8
w/ two flowmasters w/ dumps.. makes people do a triple take "whoa, is that
coming from that dodge?" :-)

The performance increases were tremendous. Wish I could've done it earlier
like I planned.

ttyl
Patrick