Springs was Re: Turbo vs Supercharger; Attn. Patrick.

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 15:59:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/99 4:22:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, WillTier@aol.com
writes:

<< Hmmmmmm kind of strange ? I'm pretty sure the MPP Catalog states for up to
 .525 lift ? Keep us posted as to any info you figure out on them..

 TTYL
 Bill

Everything is all and well now, maybe it was just a fatigued spring b/c I run
it so "brisk" :-)

I've just installed a set of 24# injectors with the stock computer, along
with a new tranny cooler..... should help...... R&D Performance Manifold mods
are next. :-)

ttyl
Patrick