Future Plans and ???'s

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 10:44:08 EDT

As i'm sitting here extremely bored at work, i'm thinking about some
possible mods. I was just thinking would it be possible to hook up a
supercharger as well as a nitrous system together?
Here's my thoughts: bolt on the S/C with low boost like 5 lbs for a faster
truck, then have a backup nitrous system when you REALLY want to move.
I'd keep the boost low on the S/C just because I wouldn't want to stress my
engine too much day to day. But every once in a while i'd love to be able
to hit the Nitrous and the blow the doors off pretty much anything else that
dares to drag me.
I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of or tried this type of setup
themselves? What are the major problems/dangers with this type of
configuration (other than cost)?
And what kind of hp figures do you think i can get with the 2 systems
running at the same time?

Just random daydreams,
Frank WJ