Re: ACCIDENT!!!

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 15:20:19 EDT

  Just thought I would put in about my accident a couple months agow. I have
a 99 cc 318 4x2, and was running to pick up some plans for work wen a woman
in a GEO STORM thought she could turn left through an intersection. she made
the turn, not from the left turn lane, but the through lane, just as I
entered the intersection. I hit the geo in the passenger door and rear
quarter with the right side of my dak. I was going 45 when I hit her, and she
spun 3 times and stopped in the intersection. The ambulance crew asked if her
car had rolled!!!!!! there was nothing left of the Geo. My Dak took $6500
DAMMAGE. At first I thought her insurance would cover it.... oh wait she
didnt have any!!!! and she had an out of state liscense and plates. she was
taken to the hospital after running to call her own ambulance :) I walked
away without so much as a stiff neck. one odd thing was that my air bags
didnt go off. I would have pics but the body shop had the truck where I
couldnt get to it for four weeks, but its back now with a whole new front
end. I had just installed a set of the fender flares the day before, good
thing I hadnt put in the billet grille yet.
gregg
Phx AZ