RE: Just got a letter from DC regarding R/T towing

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 18:53:56 EDT

If your concidering the extended warranty, then obviously towing is not an
issue. This would automatically rule out option #3 & #4. Since option #2
is really only worth about $250 actual dollars (concidering dealer markups),
I wouldn't concider this option either. If your mileage is low, option #1
would be your best offer, especially if something breaks. One repair can
more than make up for this. (Trust this as fact from someone who has
already had a transmission replaced.) Good-luck!
Rich - Ashburn, VA