Service???

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 23:40:09 EDT

I am the proud owner of a 99 yellow Dakota sport V-6. I have recently
discovered that my cat converter is rattling. I took it in for service and
they said that the part is on national back order. Could be a month of 2. I
Told them that I need a truck to drive in the mean time but they refused,
saying that I must buy the extended warranty to get this service. Is this
true or are they hard balling me? I plan on calling them tomorrow and I will
walk away with a truck. Isn't that the reason that you buy a new vehicle
anyway?