Re: Hurricane Floyd

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 23:40:28 EDT

Where you live Ghost? I'm over off Avent Ferry... Gonna go to work
tommorrow and get the beer on the trucks, then head for home (Transylvania
Co.) do some fishin and dakin while the wind blows :)
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3