RE: power mirrors

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 07:42:59 EDT

Yep, Norah and I just went the other direction. We actually put Jack's old
6x9 mirrors on to replace the 5x7s. I've been meaning to put a write-up on
the DML upgrades page, but haven't seemed to have much time for it lately.

Any specific questions, just ask.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab 239 V6 5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab 318 V8 Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab 239 V6 Auto