RE: 98 MoPo High Po Computer

From: Jason@Sarah
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 11:43:07 EDT

I don't know about you but 5500 rpms in my 98 5.2L is well into the redline!
Not an area I want my Dak going. How is the acceleration off the line now?

Jason

Well guys just got my high po computer, programed and installed. Let me
tell you, the best mod yet. Good for a least 20 hp. It now pulls past 5500
rpm and shifts better too. Don't know about the speed limiter yet only got
to 110. I planning on going to the track on friday and maybe a dyno run in
a few weeks. I'll let you know the outcome. Time to park the Dak for a few
days and let Floyd do his thing.

Todd
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/