Re: 1998 Dakota

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 14:06:15 EDT

Well let me be one of the first to say welcome to you. I can already
guarantee this a list worth the time (and mailbox space). You are going to
find we are broad range from the sports truck to the mud boggers, but we
share that common loveability for our Dak's and regardless of our
preferences we want to help each other to make the Dak a name to always be
reckoned with and respected on the road.

I personally have found the guys (and gals that hide in the woodwork) help
best when you give them specific questions. I.E. If you are looking to
improve your gas mileage, ask it as such. With our diversity asking for an
opinion on what mods should be applied will get quite a list or little
response.

Tell us what you want from your truck and we will help inform you of the
best way to get there.

Aaron
ICQ = 6434279