Re: 4X4 Specs

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 14:24:28 EDT

My thoughts, but I tend to be an idiot when it comes to this off-road deal.
With a shift on the fly, assumption lies, that you won't have to stop the
vehicle and back it up or the like to get the wheels unlocked and working.
With the locked mode, assumption once again, you probably will not be able
to 'shift-on-the-fly' Good for when you are strictly off road.
But like I said I am an idiot when it comes to the off-road stuff. I like my
asphalt its nice, warm, smooth, and a little fuzzy at times ;)

Aaron