Re: RE: 4X4 Specs

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 15:10:56 EDT

It's gotta be a typo! Though it would be nice if it
wasn't, believe me.! It's listed under "Standard
Equip. for 2000 Dodge Dakota 4X4" I looked throught
all the rest of the Standard Equip. in the list and
that's the only 4WD T-case occurance/listing. It
doesn't list anything else but that? Now I doubt they
went out and made a whole new tranny for 2000 and gave
it the same name (231HD). Things that make you go
Hmmmmmm. I hate typo's when they get me all excited!

--- "McKinney, John R. MHX"