RE: BFGoodrich Tires

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 23:59:13 EDT

If it means anything...a few months ago, I was "playing around" in some more
serious mud (after some rain) and found that the BFG All Terrains
(32x11.5x15) really DO work well. Just tap on the foot-feed a little bit to
throw the mud off every now and then and have some fun. Granted, the Mud
Terrains are more suited for the mud, but for all around driving, the A/T's
are great.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD