Re: 4X4 Specs

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 09:33:03 EDT

OK, I know there's a few folks that already have a
2000 dak, anybody out there with a 2000 4X4? If so
speak up and tell us what's up! If not, well I guess
we'll just have to wait till the first 4X4 comes in!
Like I said it was probably a typo, but, waaaaaaaayyy
back in the back of my mind there's still that little
inkling of light!