Re: Re: 4X4 Specs

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 15:05:26 EDT

Ok, I'm used to the basic "4-Low; 4-Hi; Neutral; 2-Hi"
pattern. So what your saying is, this transfer case
gives me the option to have The Rear/front
differential locked OR free? So I could essentially
be mudd bogging in 4Hi-locked then cruise onto some
pavement and switch to 4Hi-unlocked? Um, I don't get
it. I thought the FT4WD was a totally different Tcase
than the PT4WD? The way that read (that spec I
copied) it's all in one cahooney! Is that a typo?
What does your 231 HD do?