Floyd!

From: mike johnson (mikeye5@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 12:49:27 EDT

   Well, from coastal NC, I can say Floyd was pretty ticked off. I got
lucky, no home damage, but my neighbors lost part of their roof! We only
live about a mile from the water. It was pretty intense for a while. FYI,
the wife's "sukit" aka. civic, got the garage, while the Beast slept
outside. The Dak probably scared Floyd away from the house! I'm sure Jon
S. got lot's of rain in Raleigh. Stuff gets deep don't it?
   How about everyone else? For Jon what is the trail riding like in
Raleigh?

Mike
99 CC 318 Spt+
Swansboro, NC