Re: Floyd!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 14:36:56 EDT

Trails are few and far between, but I've found several to much for my dak
:-( I just need a lift like Bernd's. Yeah we got a LOT of rain, on the
order of 10". No dak damage, save for the loss of about 5k miles of tread
on the tires, I think my boots are made of lead :)
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3