RE: Loss of Traction

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 14:29:26 EDT

Doug,
When I test drove the Dakota before purchasing, it had the Invicta tires on
it. They didn't have any traction even on a dry surface. When the Dakota
came in, I had these swapped off for GSA's. They give good dry surface
traction. Wet surface is pretty good also. As far as mud, snow, ice goes;
forget it.

If I remember, the tread of the RTS is a more open design than the GSA.
Only thing I can suggest is make sure your air pressure is correct. This
can make a great difference in your traction.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
P.S. My next set are going to be BFG A/T's. These are awesome tires.