Re: Loss of Traction

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 18:14:55 EDT

Happens all of the time. Best is to start off easy when the roads are
"slick as snot on a doorknob." I'd love to know that there really is a
tire out there that will give decent traction on the slime when you've
got no weight over the driving wheels, but I've never seen it. I just
adjust my driving and deal with it.
Richard in San Antonio