BFGoodrich Tires...MTs?

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 23:58:53 EDT

I'm currently running 30" BFG AT's but plan to upgrade to 33" BFG MT's as
soon as I get my truck lifted (4 inch suspension+ 2 inch body) in the next
coupla months...
I've been very pleased with the AT's but was hoping for a more aggressive
offroad tire...can anyone give me an owner's perspective of the MT's? Wear
rate? Traction on pavement? Noise? Good tire or should I stick to AT's?

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
2" Rear spring lift, front T-bar crank, 30x9.50 BFG AT's, Brush guard w/
Hellas, Tow hooks, Tool Box, Sunroof, Cobra 18 CB, 4' Firestik II, Alpine
6-disc CD Changer/Head Unit/amp, JBL speakers, Rhode Gear bike mount, Saris
roof rack, custom-welded rock rails, and a white dog named Jake in the
passenger seat. 79,000+ miles.
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dakota/XzDn9Nl7vFo8M/