RE: BFGoodrich Tires...MTs?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 01:18:09 EDT

The MT's and AT's were compared a few months ago by Peterson's 4x4 Magazine.
The AT's came out a little bit ahead due to their wet-pavement traction.
The MT's are great offroad tires but lack on traction on the road and were a
little noisy...at least for the editors. (Wouldn't mind having a spare set
though!)

- Bernd