Re: Not a spank but....

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 03:00:37 EDT

Preacher, you're gonna have to venture down to the Rock one weekend. I just
got done tearin up some asphalt and making some chebbie boys drool This 'ol
4by turned a 15.5 tonight :) I'm gonna post the timeslips tommorrow, to
lazy to walk back to the truck
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3