3 passes, 2 records, 1 dak :-)

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 03:33:15 EDT

What a night for racin!!! 1st run was terrible, straight off the street and
into the staging lanes... .460 red :-( with a 15.9 finish.... 2nd run
was better, although a .820 (snoozin) light, but went on to better my
previous best by running a 15.61... 3rd and final run, absolutely
perfect. not a hint of spin off the line due to the 11sec car in front of
me :) nailed a .505 light, and broke my previous best AGAIN! Can't
wait to get shod of these 31" paperweights on my wheels.
Here's the D/L if anyone is bored enough to read on...

         1st run 2nd run 3rd run
r/t .820 .460 .505
60' 2.395 2.326 2.294
330 6.720 6.541 6.505
1/8th 10.258 10.017 9.977 <-- WOOO
1/8mph 69.85 70.82 70.87
1/4 15.920 15.611 15.568
1/4mph 86.65 87.48 87.51

Accel super coil should be here monday, and littler tires are in the near
future. I'm shootin for a 14sec. 4x4, which'll also put me past my 90mph
goal
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3