Re: RE: RE: Texas Dakfest..non dak, but German related

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 07:51:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/99 8:52:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< Hmmmm...First Generation German by blood to be born in the USA,
 speak/read/write German fluently, have no German accent (or English accent),
 and the name to boot - Bernd Dieter Ratsch. (And getting a slight "Texan"
 accent...really weird for my parents...hehehehe.

 - Bernd >>
I bet you love visiting New Braunfels' Oktoberfest. If you havent yet GO!
Its a blast!
hehe...speak german with a texas drawl...Auf Wiedersen yall...
Boog