RE: chip, pulleys or fan???

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 16:59:23 EDT

Either of them will give you a slight increase. However, if you look at the
cost of the Chip or Fan conversion...you could get a modified TB from either
QuickD, R&D, or Magnum Performance for a few dollars more. (And the
increase in power is much more noticeable!)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm