RE: Wire Looms

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 21:02:43 EDT

Yep, I have them and they look nice. However, you will want to go the
hardware store and buy 20, 1/4 stainless steel washers. There is a flange
on the stock valve covers and it takes 3 washers to make for a flat surface
area to mount the loom holder. Even with this said, I would buy them again.

John.
'99 Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, 3.55 LSD