Where to buy 2" lowering shackles?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 21:58:46 EDT

hello, I wanted to lower the dakota (the better way.. no blocks) with
shackles. I actually have 2 questions. Do i want a longer shackle? so it
can extend further back? therefore puttin the axle closer to the frame? or
how DO lowering shackles work??

2)Where can i buy the shackles?? or does anyone know where a 2-2, 2-3
lowering kit that would be fairly inexpensive? i've called a couple places
and went to local stores (Chuxtrux prices: 150 for coils, 190 for hangers
and shackles 2-4 drop)
-Dester