Re: Where to buy 2" lowering shackles?

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 18:01:26 EDT

if you get the kit from Sport Truck Direct, it comes with Eibach springs, which are THE springs to have. I have aset waiting to get on my truck here soon.... (excited!!)

-mike d.

>>> <NVMYDakota@aol.com> 09/21/99 12:26PM >>>
Well I have constanly looked at sport truck direct, they have adjustable
hangers, so it can be 3, 3.5, or 4 inches of drop(ovbiously is uses a 2 inch
shackel as well), but I am still puzzeled as to get coils, or spindles.
    If I get coils, they might jsut be lowering coil, I also want improve
handling(stiffer coil) NO one I talk to can tell me if the coils will be
stiffer than factory, or just lower. If I had a 97+ I'd get
hodgkis(whatever), but I don't, no one make "performance coils" for my
truck(93 reg cab sb V8) if anyone know, please tell....
                                    Greg