RE: Shelby mods, Div.1 Bracket finals

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 15:18:36 EDT

I ended up #2 in the street catagory. Missed first by 30 points. Oh well.
My brother ended up in 4th place.

I have to agree with you shane, I don't like being put at one place, but
Mason Dixon is one of the nicest tracks around.

Still planning on Oct 16 for Cecil, are you?

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322
94 V-6 Dakota Sport