DML Stickers

From: BlakDak97@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 00:02:48 EDT

I've been reading about all the wonders of "The Sticker" and I believe I have
found a typographical error in the following excerpt:
> Because of this, there are several bills before Congress to
> make
> distribution of the DML stickers illegal, or at least have a 5
> day waiting
> period and require a federal test you must pass before you can
> be eligible

I ordered mine in May and I still haven't seen them so, I believe it should
say that there is a minimum of a 5 MONTH waiting period.

Mike R.
'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8
Rockford ILL.