Re: DML Stickers

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 19:31:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/99 8:27:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<<
   So anyway, have no fear; I'm not trying to rip anyone off; if you
 sent me money, you'll get your sticker(s), one way or another. (Even
 if I have to have them cut somewhere else and take a loss.) Believe
 me, I want these stickers to get done as much as anyone else. As the
 various Toronto DMLers and the DMLers that were at Carlisle can attest,
 I don't have a sticker on my truck yet, and I don't intend to install
 one until each and every sticker that has been ordered is out the door.
 My truck will be the very last to get one.

Jon's right, these stickers are hard to cut! And the ones that have come out
are really precise. I have a red DML with the Ram one and yes they are done
nice! They are giving him the run-around. They can make more money printing
single-cut stickers than on the vinyl cut outs.
Anyways, have patience. They are worth it!
Boog