Problems

From: eyesuss o'malley........jedi master (eyesuss@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 04:34:10 EDT

Hello there everybody,
   I have a couple of problems with my 93' dakota 4x4 with a 5.2L.
First off its idle is off it idles really low but runs fine in normal
driving conditions. It also will idle up and down between 400 and 1100 rpm
when idling. It only is low when at a stop or idling, in gear or not. Next
I just joined the digest but I caught someone asking about a tranny problem
so I am sorry if this is a rerun question. Along with the idle problem My
tranny will not shift down into overdrive when hot or when Air conditioning
is on. which brings me to the next problem. Air conditioning sounds
terrible. It has a loud whinnig noise. And when it is on there is an
extremely loud fan sound that was not there when I bought the truck 2 years
ago. The fan noise sounds almost like an engine on the verge of blowing but
the noise is not coming from the engine it self. Well I hope some one out
there has any ideas on what or where my problems are from or weather they
are related. Thanks in advance.
George Ritchie

(8 8)
  * THE MONKEY IN ME SHOUTS WITH GLEE
\___/

gbr@pacifier.com OR eyesuss@hotmail.com
FAX: Thats all I am really interested. Just the FAX