Re: Supercharger choices

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 17:00:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/99 9:13:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Dakhound@aol.com
writes:

<< > Looks like the same thing I've been trying to point across every time
the
> blower debate comes around the list ...
>
> Powerdyne's #1 .. . ;)
>
> ttyl
> Patrick
> http://surf.to/rdperformance

I don't remember writing that, but it's okay, because I actually like
Powerdyne's kits...

I always haved, they're a good blower for a street vehicle, plus they're a
very easy install. The only problem I've heard from Powerdyne's are the
internal belts breaking early... that's probably the only drawback to the
powerdyne kits, the belt.

Their performance isn't exactly the best, either.... but they do work.

Plus..... ease of installation ! (gotta say it again ... a blower kit that
installs in 5 hrs)

ttyl
Patrick