Re: Check Engine Lite - Fault Codes '95 5.2L

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 20:46:14 EDT

Thanks Boog! I will try this (did not see your answer til I got home from
work tonight) tomorrow. I did the cancel O/D (then accelerate) thing this
morning but I may have accelerated too quickly cause I didn't notice the TC
"Lockup" at all. I'll try it again tomorow (easier acceleration this time)
and see what I can notice. Really don't notice a performance issue but if
something's wrong and I let it go ....disaster!? Who knows? I'll let you
know tomorrow night. How's things in Cecil County?

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ