Re: Painted TB hat ATTN: Dester

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 21:53:48 EDT

Gee. are you trying to pull a "chrysler" on me now?? no warranties and no
promises?
-Dester

<< you may be able to get the paint to stick better by "washing" the plastic
 part in acetone first... I've done this in the past when painting molded
 plastic parts, and it did the trick. Jjust a quick dip, though...(acetone
 dissolves plastic) and paint right after the acetone has dried off... I
 take no repsonsibility for you melting your airhat.. test it first...

 Gary Shook
 Penrose, CO