powerdyne owners...please read

From: DMH (dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 21:39:44 EDT

Hey you powerdyne owners....finally (FINALLY) got mine
installed Monday. Install went pretty well, took
about 4 hours by myself. Tried the install 2 weeks
ago but had leaky pump...the new pump looks to be a
much better model. Anyway, to my questions:
1. Any problems (other than leaky pump) that you have
had to deal with?

2. What types of boost are you seeing?

3. Is there any way to monitor the aux pump? I thought
of a dash mounted light, but I really would like to
know the pump is actually increasing pressure?

4. Any problems with anything rubbing or any type of
things you have had to change SINCE the original
install?

Thanks is advance...

PS: it feels much stronger now...haven't really ran
any wot yet...making sure everything is together right
first...but seems easier to pull the tires loose in
turns etc...
===
dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com
1998 Dakota 5.9 RT